financial . district . union square
In the heart of San Francisco’s financial district, a block away from the prestigious Union Square, and located along historic Sutter Street, stands the Philippine Center – San Francisco, a two-building property owned by the Philippine Government.
THE PHILIPPINE CENTER
landmark . historical
Designated a historic landmark by the Historic Preservation Commission of the City of San Francisco, the Philippine Center in San Francisco is located on Sutter Street, a block away from prestigious Union Square and within a mile of San Francisco’s Financial District.
Designed by Architect Frederick Meyer in 1916, the building boasts of original renaissance baroque architectural design.
- Sutter Street Cafe
- E&O Kitchen and Bar | 0.1 miles
- Amami Ramen Noodles | 0.2 miles
- Uncle Vito’s Pizza | 0.3 miles
- Little Deli | 0.4 miles
- Blue Bottle Coffee | 0.3 miles
- Plentee | 0.2 miles
- Boba Guys | 0.07 miles
- Union Square | 0.3 miles away
- Chinatown | 0.4 miles away
- Ferry Building | 0.9 miles away
- Metreon | 0.5 miles away
- Powell Street Station | 0.4 miles away
- Bart Station | 0.4 miles away
- Post St. and Stockton St. | 0.6 miles away
- Bush St. and Mission St. | 1.3 miles away
- Muni | 0.4 miles away
Work at Dynamico for access to flexible offices and workspaces in San Francisco.
We focus on supporting entrepreneurs by providing services such as graphic design, web development, digital marketing, video production, event management, and other business services.
Our team works hard on fostering a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem where members can network, collaborate and adventure together