financial . district . union square
In the heart of San Francisco’s financial district, a block away from the prestigious Union Square, and located along historic Sutter Street, stands the Philippine Center – San Francisco, a two-building property owned by the Philippine Government.
THE PHILIPPINE CENTER
landmark . historical
Designated a historic landmark by the Historic Preservation Commission of the City of San Francisco, the Philippine Center in San Francisco is located on Sutter Street, a block away from prestigious Union Square and within a mile of San Francisco’s Financial District.
Designed by Architect Frederick Meyer in 1916, the building boasts of original renaissance baroque architectural design.
- Sutter Street Cafe
- E&O Kitchen and Bar | 0.1 miles
- Amami Ramen Noodles | 0.2 miles
- Uncle Vito’s Pizza | 0.3 miles
- Little Deli | 0.4 miles
- Blue Bottle Coffee | 0.3 miles
- Plentee | 0.2 miles
- Boba Guys | 0.07 miles
- Union Square | 0.3 miles away
- Chinatown | 0.4 miles away
- Ferry Building | 0.9 miles away
- Metreon | 0.5 miles away
- Powell Street Station | 0.4 miles away
- Bart Station | 0.4 miles away
- Post St. and Stockton St. | 0.6 miles away
- Bush St. and Mission St. | 1.3 miles away
- Muni | 0.4 miles away
We focus on combining a flexible office and workspace with a multitude of virtual services, so you can focus on running your business.
Our goal is to share our passion for entrepreneurship, maintain a clean and friendly facility, and provide an environment where your business can thrive.
Aside from being a workspace, Dynamico.Space can also be used as a venue for virtual events, international forums, hackathons, workshops, and lifestyle functions.